.

Friday 13 December 2013

December Favourites

Mac - Mineralize Concealer


NC15



















I love to use this concealer as a brightening under-eye highlight. I love the applicator and how light in coverage and color it is. Really nice consistency.




Rimmel - Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl
I adore this waterproof formula and the silver is just the right pop of colour.


Silver




















Benefit - Rockateur















 
 
 
 
 
 

This is the most beautiful looking benefit blush. I love the lace-like packaging. Inside is just as beautiful, the rose gold tones with sheckles of glitter. I also use this as a highlighter.






Mac - Amplified Lipstick






















Up The Amp is my current favourite mac lipstick at the moment. It is a grape purple color. It is more darker looking in real life to what it looks in the image. I love this shade for the winter, it's not too light/dark. It is very moisturising and the finish is gorgeous.





Lush - Bubblegum Lip Scrub
I love the smell and texture of this lip scrub. And the colour! Smells exactly like those bubblegums in a stick :) I think it is also edible but don't eat it :)




















2 comments:

  1. OMG Lush! I love lush products :) they smell soo good <3

    would you like to follow each other? let me know xx
    ___________________________________________________
    Please follow my blog 'Heylinni' at:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4923497
    I will gladly follow you back!!! Us bloggers need to support each other
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete