.

Saturday 2 November 2013

Review: eos balm

Hello beautifuls,

I have a new blog post for you. A quick review on the eos balm :)
You may know that I did a post a year ago on the Balmi which I would consider to look similar to the eos but there are differences between the two. I actually prefer the eos 100% more. It is the ultimate lip balm. I love the flavors it comes in. I own Blueberry (Blueberry Acai). Which is my favorite smell ever. They are all very different, imaginative and smell so fruitful mmmm. I love the shape of the balm it fits perfectly between the fingers and the shape of the balm is more of an (almond) shape compared to the balmi which is more of a round shape. This makes it more easier to apply on your lips. 
The eos gives a matte (no product) texture when applied which is amazing. I haven't been able to find a product before the eos which gives that matte (natural) lip feeling and not that greasy feeling. So this product can be applied before you want to apply your lipstick. :))

eos lip balm in Blueberry Acai
                                                                                                                                                                                          x
                                                                                              
                                                                                             
                                                                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment