.

Thursday 2 May 2013

Maybelline Color Tattoo

Hello lovelies. I'm back with more posts coming soon. I've been starting to buy more make-up products for the spring time and summer coming.

I'm happy to show you, Maybelline's Color Tattoos. I found out about them from the beautiful amata and I'm so pleased. I've been using them on a daily basis. They are a Gel-Cream eyeshadow. So they can be used as a eyeshadow base, eyeshadow or gel eyeliner. Which is very versatile. They are creamy and are very pigmented. They can be used for a day time look to a night time look as they last all day. In the UK, we don't have a big range of shades to choose from which is a shame. I have three colours so far and I will be looking to purchase more :)

From left to right: Pink Gold, Permanent Taupe & On and on Bronze
x






2 comments:

  1. The information that you provided was thorough and helpful. I will have to share your article with others.

    Purple Tattoo Ink

    ReplyDelete