.

Wednesday 31 July 2013

Review: models own scented nail polish

Even though, being a beautician working in a salon where I am able to get my nails painted. It's nice to have my own personal collection as I enjoy having pamper nights where us girls get together and paint each others nails.

My favourite nail polish range at the moment are the models own scented nail polishes. It comes in the most lovely pastel colors. My current favourite would have to be Banana Split. It actually smells exactly like the name. So mmm. It's the perfect pastel yellow for the sunshine. The packaging is the cutest it's so playful. It has a scratch and smell patch on the top of the bottle which is so cute. I tend to buy nail polishes which look nice as I find it shows in the nail polish itself. I was quite surprised the yellow only needed two coats before applying a top coat. It was very easy to apply. And it was inexpensive. I love the scented range, it reminds me of those gel pens in school :) It's nice to have nail varnish that smells fruity instead of smelling like typical nail varnish. I'm addicted! I loveeee models own nail polishes! I definently want to buy more of the pastel colours and more from there collection. I would totally recommend models own nail polishes.
 x

Banana Split
After two coats

2 comments:

  1. mmm nice smelling nail polish? definitely a future investment!

    ___________________________________________________
    Please follow my blog 'Heylinni' at:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4923497
    I will gladly follow you back!!! Us bloggers need to support each other
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) sure i will follow you thanks for stopping by. yes we bloggers do xx

      Delete